Nero D'Avola Restaurant

Italian. Above Average Prices. Tasty Food. Attentive and Courteous Service. Noisy Atmosphere but Warm Decor. Trendy Location. My wife and I took some friends there for dinner. We reserved in advance and where seated immediately. The waiter was attentive and was clear when reciting the specials. We ordered the calamari and carpaccio to start. Both where well prepared and presented. I ordered the Australian Sea Bass, called the Barramundi, and it was perfectly seasoned. Their desserts were the highlight though. I ordered the Creme Brulee and my wife the Tiramisu. However, neither were traditional. The Crème Brulee was prepared with berries and the Tiramisu was served in a glass. Both were exceptional. I recommend arriving before the crowds do for dinner. It can get a bit loud.

Located at:

46 Gansevoort Street (at Greenwich Street)
New York, NY 10014

Phone: 212-675-5224

Website: www.neronyc.com

Comments